- NEWS Call Barrington Young Professional Recruitment on 0117 9276351
- NEWS *****New vacancies added…..click on our vacancies page for more details*****
Barrington Young Testimonials
- “Rory and Damion are rare among recruitment consultants: they actually listen to what you say- whether client or candidate- and match requirements accordingly. They do not waste your time with inappropriate recommendations. I cannot rate them highly enough.”
Mark Longhorn - Finance Director - The Real Adventure Marketing Communications Ltd
- “I first established a working relationship with Rory in 2004 when he assisted me with a tricky piece of recruitment. Although we had not worked together in the past Rory was able to successfully fill the vacancy where my other more established contacts could not.
Since then, Rory has taken the time to understand the culture at Bond Pearce and the requirements of the business. I am consistently impressed by the high calibre candidates I receive from Rory in a particularly difficult recruitment market and as a result I now give all of my finance vacancies to him. Rory has a good knowledge of the local market and the recruitment issues faced by law firms and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to other businesses.”
Samantha Lee- Graduate Recruitment Manager- Bond Pearce LLP
- I retained Damion during a highly significant piece of recruitment for Property Solutions and was immediately impressed with his understanding of Property Solutions, the role, our market place and business model. I was also encouraged by his professionalism and the management of the board’s expectations with regards to candidates and the complexities of the multi-faceted role for which we were looking to recruit.
Despite the difficulties of the role, the calibre of candidates presented to me was outstanding. Each candidate had been thoroughly briefed on the business and was fully prepared for the initial interview. I would have no hesitation in retaining Damion for future recruitment or recommending him to recruiters whose expectations have not been met by lack lustre recruitment partners.
Jo Bolley- HR Manager- Property Solutions
- "Like many high growth companies focused on the identification and retention of quality management, operational and support staff, we are faced with trying to do it ourselves or facing the challenge of trying to deal with the plethora of underwhelming recruitment consultants. Historically we had a selection of recruitment companies we worked with but having worked with Barrington Young on a succession of vacancies, there was an inevitable conclusion. We are now happy to work exclusively with Barrington Young. Damion has taken the time to really understand individual technical requirements combined with our exacting cultural fit. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough."
Andrew Simmonds- Managing Director- BNS
- "Rory took the time to completely understand the business and the nature of the responsibilities required in the role and then proceeded to present candidates who were incredibly suitable. A process that can otherwise be difficult and time consuming was made exceptionally smooth and swift, with Rory's assistance through every stage of interviewing and selection. I would definitely recommend Barrington Young to any business. They offer a highly professional and flawless approach to finding the right candidates for professional vacancies".
Alex Groffman- Managing Director- Generative Parametrics Ltd
- “Barrington Young continue to provide excellent value for money. In addition to providing excellent candidates they do so at extremely competitive rates. Now Barrington Young have broken new ground by offering businesses the ability to spread the cost of recruitment over 12 months (RaaS). In these challenging economic climate this new facility now makes recruitment of high calibre candidates within the financial reach of most businesses. This was an extremely important factor when Becatech was selecting a recruitment agency to work with.”
Mike Moore- Finance Director- Becatech Ltd